[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Wallpapers

CyberSpy cyberspy at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 9 09:33:22 UTC 2006

Hey all,
Wow, those are REALLY well done, kudos! The most I've done is edited the
default FC5 wallpaper to look nice on 2048x768 (dual monitors) and haven't
really put it up anywhere. I do think that they should be put into extras, I
find the wallpapers are lacking (especially for multi-monitor), and what she
has done is simply beautiful. Hopefully we can get a nice collection put up
somewhere (even someones homepage for now, I'm willing to host them in the
interim).

As a side note, I just want to apologize for not being around much the past
few weeks, the work leading up to, and after CarolinaCon have been quite
hectic for me, and I've been plagued with family issues. I will be around a
lot more now, doing as much as I can.
--
Surreptitiously Yours,
CyberSpy