Fedora Tour

Hi

What we have now is a bunch of screenshots and videos (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/FedoraCore5) and a small overview in the release notes (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/OverView). We need to revamp the tour to be a more descriptive and appealing overview of Fedora Core 5 at a glance by combining these efforts and including your own magic finishing touches. You can include screencasts as documented in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting. You got about 15 days or so for the Fedora Core 5 Launch.

Anyone wants to take a grab at this?