[Fedora-marketing-list] Legally correct term.

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Nov 12 20:35:09 UTC 2006

  As some friends and me are preparing a series of Fedora events to take
place in the coming months, we were wondering what is the correct term
for "Fedora Linux" legally speaking. We will be making some stickers
which amongst other things will feature the legend "Fedora Linux", and
since Linux when used in certain contexts can be referred to as Linux®,
also I remember that Red Hat refers to Fedora as Fedora™, so when put
together both terms, what is the correct way to put them:

Fedora™ Linux®
Fedora Linux®
Fedora® Linux®

?

I do believe that the same applies to the Logo, where the Infinity Logo
is accompanied by the ® symbol, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance for your inputs and clarifications.