Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Modifying distro

If I knew enough to answer this question, I would, but since I
can't... Any volunteers?

Thanks,
Alex

On 10/10/06, Service <service szmidt org> wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in learning your dir layout and how you generate your iso with
the purpose of making my own. I've googled around but not really found
anything. I sort of managed to reverse engineer how it was done, but forgot
and it was still not working quite right.

Can you please direct me to instructions on how to recreate the distro in
detail?

--

Steve