[Fedora-marketing-list] I want to contribute Fedora Core on Belarus.

Konstantin Burtsev poligraph at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:53:47 UTC 2006

Hi all, according this link
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#head-41079f9fc02577ae19f7a5ac4943067b91222298
i should introduce myself.

"
#

Join the mailing list and introduce yourself.

    *

      This helps us to know who wants to contribute, and gives us the
opportunity to know each person's strengths and learn how we can
coordinate with you.

"

My name is Konstantin Burtsev.
I am 21 years old and work with linux from Red Hat Linux 7.3.
I started record Fedora Core from version 2 for my friends.
The latest release of Fedora was shipped to many people accross our
country(approx 15 i386 DVDs and 10 x86_64 DVDs).
I am use Fedora Core 5 x86_64 on my laptop.
I am work with many distribution of Unix system (Solaris, Linux86,
HP-UX and AIX).
My timezone is GMT +2 and native language russian and belarussian.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin