Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] I want to contribute Fedora Core on Belarus.

On 9/6/06, Konstantin Burtsev <poligraph gmail com> wrote:
My name is Konstantin Burtsev.
I am 21 years old and work with linux from Red Hat Linux 7.3.
I started record Fedora Core from version 2 for my friends.
The latest release of Fedora was shipped to many people accross our
country(approx 15 i386 DVDs and 10 x86_64 DVDs).
I am use Fedora Core 5 x86_64 on my laptop.
I am work with many distribution of Unix system (Solaris, Linux86,
HP-UX and AIX).
My timezone is GMT +2 and native language russian and belarussian.

Hello Konstantin,

Nice to see movement in Belarus.

you can actually become a Fedora Ambassador with such a profile :)
see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors

Cheers,
Chitlesh

--