[Fedora-marketing-list] Italian Linux Day

Nicola Losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 18 09:57:02 UTC 2006

Hi people,
the 28th of October in Italy we will have the sixth edition of the
Linux Day.

The LinuxDay is a national wide event that "calls to arm" every
single LUG and free software group in the territory to talk about and
spread the GNU/Linux verb (sorry, no BSD and such).

Unfortunately the main site is only in italian, but i'll give you a
link to it: http://www.linux.it/LinuxDay/main.shtml

Now, each LUG has to follow some "national" directives for the event,
but after that it's leaved on his own to fullfill the objective at
it's best possibility.

I am personally involved in two LUGs, one from my college years [1]
and one near the city i live in [2].

Since they know i am "in touch" with the Fedora world they've asked
me if the Project has a schwag / swag to give at them.
So, is this possible ?

	Thanks in advance,
					Nicola

[1] - http://sprite.csr.unibo.it/blog/progetti/linux-day/linux-day-2006/