[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Italian Linux Day

Nicola Losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 18 13:47:35 UTC 2006

Il giorno 18/set/06, alle ore 15:19, Francesco Ugolini ha scritto:

> Nicola Losito ha scritto:
>> Hi people,
>> the 28th of October in Italy we will have the sixth edition of the
>> Linux Day.
>>
>> The LinuxDay is a national wide event that "calls to arm" every
>> single LUG and free software group in the territory to talk about
>> and spread the GNU/Linux verb (sorry, no BSD and such).
[CUT]
>> Since they know i am "in touch" with the Fedora world they've
>> asked me if the Project has a schwag / swag to give at them.
>> So, is this possible ?
> You can find an usefull guide at: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/
> Ambassadors/GetStuff/ .
> The problem is that you need to be an ambassador, if you want i can
> make the request for you (naturally if you want).

Hi Francesco,
i've made here the request because i wanted to know if such
availability exists.
If quantities are "enough" i could get in contact with people
@Linux.it so that fedora ships to them and then they ship to LUGs.

But since i believe quantities are limited i've made the "request"
only for my two Linux Users Groups. Now I'll wait and see what others
suggest, and then in a couple of days I'll use your kindness to
foward a formal request. is that right ?

Ciao !

--
Nicola   .:kOoLiNuS:.   Losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com