Mascot - Blue Arrara

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 11 04:30:10 UTC 2007

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> I do realize that my claim isn't general (and I'm glad it is not) I was
> only talking about personal experience, nothing more. I don't mean to be
> judgmental, rather pass on what arguments have been given to me.

My point is that you are extrapolating your experiences into a statement
that Fedora cannot be used in production environments. Production
environment does not necessarily equate to a longer life cycle.

If folks want a longer lifecycle in Fedora, our answer should be sign up
and contribute. It is a matter of resources and not design. A mascot
should be based on design specified in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives and not on the current
implementation.

Rahul