Re: How to compete against Ubuntu

rstaaf bellsouth net wrote:

If you don't believe me here is an FAQ from RedHat regarding their target user for Fedora...

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_61_1139.shtm

Not disagreeing with the general response but the Kbase FAQ's were written during project launch and hasn't changed while the project has been revamped quite a bit. It still refers to old fedora.redhat.com and has references to "Fedora Core" in multiple FAQ's. I have been wanting clean up the information for a few days now after a recent search I did on the Red Hat site. So these are going to get updated to reflect the current status more accurately soon.