Re: How to compete against Ubuntu

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Glad to see you are putting some things down on how you work.  That's
always a great thing.  In fact, and more selfishly, do you have anything
on RAW conversion tools (DCRAW/UFRAW), CinePaint and its HDR
plug-in?  ;)

Sorry, no ;) I still have to buy myself a DSLR, it was on the agenda but I postponed it, so I am quite a newbie in that area.