linuxglobe media disc proposal

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:31:15 UTC 2007

linuxglobe media disc proposal

I would like a list of applications that a media professional would use on
Fedora, I know of some, but I like recommendations because I plan to make my
own Spin in CD format that not only has those applications but themes
inspired from my site, linuxglobe.wordpress.com.  I want to spread the word
about Fedora and this Spin might be a great way to do so!  Please send a
list of recommended applications to my linux blog, the winner will get the
first download of the spin.  I am excited about what my blog and I hope the
eventual national magazine I hope to have published in a year or two.
By the time Fedora 9 comes out, I hope linuxglobe WILL be a magazine that is
sold in every major
store in the country that sells magazines!  :D

Mark McLaughlin - linuxglobe.wordpress.com