Re: Virgin America moves from Fedora to Red Hat Enterprise Linux

On 8/15/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:
> http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070815/20070815005031.html?.v=1
>
> I thought I'd send this along because while they are moving to RHEL,
> it's still in the same family, and they highly tout Fedora as well.

On the same note,

"Fedora was a fantastic solution for us as we began our journey with
open source," said Ravi Simhambhatla, director of architecture and
integration at Virgin America. "As our need for fine-grained control
and scalability grew, we decided to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise
Linux for its reputation as a resilient, secure and scalable platform
as well as for its incredible support. Red Hat has the best kernel
engineers in the world and when I'm in a real bind, it's priceless to
have the ability to call someone who has the knowledge to get us on
track quickly."

--
Thomas Chung