Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 38, Issue 18

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:47:19 UTC 2007

I have CentOS 5 Live CD, it's great to have when Fedora crashes, which it
does once in a while.  I hope the Global Desktop will be RHEL 5 lite so the
rest of us can move up to it
eventually.  I am very curious about Fedora 8, I hope there will be some
more "eye candy,"
and more features thanks to KDE 4 and GNOME 2.20.  Esp. since catching up to
Vista means
optional Sidebars and Mac-Like Docks.  The one wish I like to see granted in
F 8 and beyond is a Expanded Start Menu similar to XP/Vista, this would be
useful for inexperienced users who don't know much about the Command Line.
I will be on vacation next week, so I will be posting on my blog from Sweden
for 2 weeks, Farewell Fedora Fans for now!!!

Mark McLaughlin - linuxglobe.wordpress.com