Interesting articles

Hey All,

Well apcmag in Australia in the September edition has got Fedora 7 on the
front cover.  I was hoping to find a link to it from the main website but I
couldn't sadly.

On a side note however I found this which I didn't know about.

http://apcmag.com/node/6735/

Con Kolivas leaving.  This personally saddens me and from my point of view I
would like to say a huge thanks to him.

Hopefully people won't get to annoyed by the second part of this post.

Cheers,

Marc