Event Report: WBUT install fest. part 1.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:40:56 UTC 2007

Hi *,

As I reported earlier, WBUT install fest and workshop was held yesterday and
it was a success.
People brought in their systems (not everybody though,they were provided
with
lab machines) and was interested in doing things.

For this we did set up local repos. fedora everything, fedora update and
livna.

All the installations were http based. After the installation a short show
followed.
We shortly discussed and explained all the steps and people were really
participating.
from asking questions, to suggesting things.

Debarshi <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DebarshiRay> was also there and so
was Indra da <http://www.ilug-cal.org/wiki/index.php/User:Indradg>. They
helped a lot in organising this event.
Also we got a number of valunteers who really helped us.

These are a few photos...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indradg/sets/72157601661521969/

Thanks,
Susmit.