Banners

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:48:36 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Not sure if this should be cross-posted to Fedora websites team as
well...

What do people think about getting some banners together for the fp.org?
I feel bad for asking as I'm creatively challenged(!) and wouldn't be
much assistance in putting them together, but I thought it would be good
if we could put banners up advertising FWN when it's released, or the
various spins that are now available?

Mike McGrath suggested using some javascript to pick which banner to
display randomly, with weighting for events like the release of FWN. I
think I've just about got enough skills to put this bit of things
together if people were interested to create the banners?

Appreciate people are busy and might not have the time for something
like this...

Jon