FUDcon, Fedora 9, Windoze Games Support Ideas!

This is how future FUDcons should take place :

Have a FUDcon for each continent!  Have them
all connected virtually so anyone can attend in
that sense!  Perhaps, have 2 days devoted to
each FUDcon or a FUDcon that takes place
in each continent at the same time.

As far as marketing, have small ADs printed
in every High-Tech column of every newspaper
in every continent!

As far as Fedora 9, I sure hope Windoze Games
from Win 98 to XP will be supported in WINE or
something similar so we Windoze Gamers won't
be left out!!!

Happy Holidays and a Happy Fedora New Year!

Onward and forward!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA