Re: FOSDEM 08 FEDORA SPEAKERS

On 12/14/2007 10:04 AM, Frederic Hornain wrote:
Dear *,

The Fedora speakers recruitment for FOSDEM 08 started few weeks ago
and I still not have any candidate from Fedora/Red Hat community
-except Pawel for a presentation of Fedora -
So, in order to be fair and nice with our friend of CentOs and FOSDEM
visitors, I would need proposals from you.
If you can spread the words...

You can register at the Fedora FOSDEM 08 wiki page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008

If we have any special hotel rates, etc. it might be useful to post. It would help people plan. :-)