Fedora and lack of audio communication with the community

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 23 19:49:25 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic wrote:

> I travel a lot, and some time because of work or because of other
> projects I run (an NGO and municipal wireless network...) so you would
> hear one show every few weeks if I was the host :)

That's actually pretty good for a start as compared to nothing.

> I need the guidance how I can contribute in this idea. I never
> contributed anything but bugs so how do I start contributing to this
> idea? How can I contact Fedora Ambasadors regarding this idea? How
> much space on CD can be spared for this feature?

You will have to talk to Jeremy about how much spare he can spare.
Jeremy outlined what is needed to be done.  For the example video
content, pick one of the Red Hat videos which are under creative commons
license.

http://www.redhat.com/videos/ourfilms.html

Truth Happens, Inevitable and Choice are fairly popular, generic enough
and available in ogg formats. There are a few more you can look up.

For music, try

http://ogg.jamendo.com/
http://magnatune.com/

Presentation -

You can list out what's unique about Fedora in a presentation. Feel free
to remix content from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations.

Rahul