[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Free Media Program - Give the Gift of Fedora

All,

This is a reminder that we still have about 40 un-fulfilled requests
waiting for Fedora Free Media for the month January 2007[1]. Please
accept at least one or two requests even if they are not from your
country.

You can always *Give the Gift of Fedora*[2] via our Fedora Sponsored
Media Program[3] when you donate to participating vendors to send
media to someone who can't afford to get it for themselves especially
those in developing countries.

Best Regards,

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/January
[2] http://www.redhat.com/fedora/