Ambassadors and Marketing list merger

Following the meeting of the Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee, the
decision has been made to keep the Ambassadors and Marketing lists separate.

We will be working to make the objectives of each program and mailing list
more clear to reduce confusion and make the lists as efficient as possible.
Please work with us as we guide the discussions on these lists to get topics
to the appropriate lists.

Thanks, everyone, for your input.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes