Re: ESR gives up on Fedora

On 2/21/07, Francesco Ugolini  wrote:
I think we have to reflect on this pamphlet, and we have to answer him,
directly or indirectly.

Hello there,
Please do not reply to him, he is just a loser. He intentionnally
wanted to make mass publicity of his actions. See the CC: of his mail.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-February/msg01006.html

Don't feed the troll. See Christian Iseli made us a wonderful picture
with some flowers.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-February/msg01009.html

Some users leave fedora, other new users download and install fedora.
Our statistics show us the progress the overall fedora project has
made. ESR is just a normal user, just like millions of linux users.

Chitlesh.
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com