R: ESR gives up on Fedora

Giuseppe Pignataro gpex at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 21 20:15:45 UTC 2007

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: fedora-marketing-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-marketing-list-bounces at redhat.com] Per conto di Chitlesh
GOORAH
Inviato: mercoledì 21 febbraio 2007 16.59
A: For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base
Cc: famsco-list at redhat.com
Oggetto: Re: ESR gives up on Fedora

On 2/21/07, Francesco Ugolini  wrote:
> I think we have to reflect on this pamphlet, and we have to answer
> him, directly or indirectly.

Hello there,
Please do not reply to him, he is just a loser. He intentionnally wanted to
make mass publicity of his actions. See the CC: of his mail.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-February/msg01006.htm

Don't feed the troll. See Christian Iseli made us a wonderful picture with
some flowers.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-February/msg01009.htm

Some users leave fedora, other new users download and install fedora.
Our statistics show us the progress the overall fedora project has made. ESR
is just a normal user, just like millions of linux users.

Chitlesh.

+1
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com