From: Siddharth Upmanyu
To: fedora-websites-list redhat com ; fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com ;
fedora-marketing-list redhat com
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 4:09 PM
Subject: [Ambassadors] Suggestion @ Fedoraproject / Wiki

Hi folks..
I would like to suggest to change the Header and Footer images on the wiki
to match the latest release of Fedora... i think a DNA blend in the graphic
will give it a more vibrant look and with even better graphics coming every
new release the Fedora website will look refreshing and new in just one
change...

comments/?

Regards
Siddharth