Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Free Media Program - December 2006

hymno3 wrote:

I do wonder what "exported, either directly or indirectly" means; It's
FLOSS, and anyone connected to the internet even on Fiji can just
download it legally, but if it's on a disk, suddenly it's a matter of US
National Security?

Whether it or not is not our question. We just need to follow the local laws where applicable even if they are totally dumb. The laws were written mostly before the world of Internet and the ease of world wide distribution and many of them are obsolete. We still need to follow them to prevent liability issues.