[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Fedora Free Media Program - December 2006

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 6 09:25:49 UTC 2007

hymno3 wrote:

> I wouldn't care where the servers are.
> Furthermore, I don't think we can equate the present US regime with the
> very decent American software firm RHAT.

I know as I having been working for the firm even ;-)

> So, the only question I now have is, where in Iran do I send these
> CDs? ;) (I'm new on this list)

Take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/.
Join as a contributor and subscribe to the fedora-freemedia-list. You
have a number of people requesting media on a regular basis. If you
require more help, let me know or you can mail Thomas Chung offlist.

Rahul.