Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] New GDM Theme for FC6

Kermorvant Armel wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I'm very happy to propose two new GDM themes.

The booth themes are available on gnome-look.org,
please find below the links :

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=52313
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=52312

I'm waiting your feedback and if you need some
info about it, do not hesitate, please contact me.

Have a nice day

If you are proposing this for Fedora 7, do note that the theme is refreshed every release based on new concepts. You can find the discussions in fedora-art list.