Fedora 7 - A Review

Hi

Short review but does mention the new SELinux management tool most reviews haven't looked at.

http://shiftbackspace.com/2007/06/10/fedora-7-a-review/

"After writing this entire review while using Fedora 7, I feel much better about it. I am thoroughly impressed by the offering supported in part by Red Hat and the community involved. Unfortunately, the choice to use only non-proprietary software makes this distribution more difficult to use “out-of-the-box”. However, I whole-heartedly commend the Fedora team on ensuring that every aspect involved is within the free and open-source boundaries and any user who wants additional functions can easily get them using the yum installer. Another great thing Fedora has going for it is that so many applications are offered as easy-to-install .rpm (Red Hat package manager) files."