Re: Linus Torvalds: Fedora User

Interesting note, but let's also the latter part of the statement ...

  'Right now, most of my machines seem to have Fedora 7 on then,
   but that's only a statement of fact, not meant to be that I
   think it's necessarily "better" than the other distros.'

In other words, we do _not_ want to use this in _any_ marketing sense.

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b j smith ieee org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com