Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Project Sign for GITEX Demo Pod

Two of three : )

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/GitexExampleSign

(French, r u there??!!)

(Arabs, feedback on the translation plz)

(Fedoras, comments and remarks plz)

(John, I'm thinking of a sort of pamphlet too have all the versions together in one.. i will put the idea on a .pdf file and send it later)

eof

--
Hisham

On 7/29/07, John Babich <jmbabich gmail com> wrote:
On 7/29/07, Hisham Abdel-Magid <hisham imam gmail com> wrote:
> English version> status: updated : )

Wow, Hisham, thanks for rising to the challenge!

I really appreciate it that you are taking the lead on this.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project