Re: rotating banners, first idea

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Karsten Wade wrote:

We discussed the idea of doing rotating banners on the front of
fedoraproject.org, once we get over ourselves for the successful F7. ;)

The idea is, once every $TIME_PERIOD, we rotate the front page banner.
Ideas are proposed and vetted on this list (f-marketing-l), then kicked
over to the Art team for production.  They drop them into a queue that
Infrastructure sets up, all around the self-service idea.

Before I go all Wiki on this idea and make a canonical page for it, is
it a good idea?  Should we do it?  Why not?

Yes, a very very enthusiastic yes.

We've already got Mythdora -- according to their homepage, they are built using pungi.

Success stories of people using pungi/koji/revisor to spin their own fedora.

http://g-ding.tv/

--Max

--
Max Spevack