Re: rotating banners, first idea

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
This and the previous image looks pretty good but before we promote custom spins more we need to very clear documentation and that is somewhat scattered across places now.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-June/msg00183.html

Well, of course! that's why it says click here to learn more :) I was envisioning them clicking on the banner to get a page with more information.

Just pointing out that page doesn't exist yet and we need the documentation first. Is anyone interested in working on that?