Hats!

Hi all,

I have no idea if this is the best list to send this question to, but
you'll point me elsewhere if not right!?

I just watched the F7 promo...the baseball hat with the Fedora logo on
looked awesome! Where/how can I get one?! Fedora clothing would be
cool, with such an amazing logo :D

I know creative commons etc use Goodstorm for products, although I
can't purchase them from the UK :(

Cheers,

Jon