Re: rotating banners, first idea

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I'm a little concerned that linking to something on Red Hat's website might upset some folks...? Am I worrying too much?

Yep. Next we know we will be worrying about Red Hat engineers writing code or maintaining packages in Fedora. If a article is useful it is useful regardless of whether the source is Red Hat or not. The community includes all of us.

Okay I just wanted to make sure since I've seen folks upset about similar things in the past.

I'm poking around in my checkout now, I'll send screenshots before I check anything in.

~m