Fedora 7 Xen First Look

Hi

"Overall, the tools for Xen management are coming along quite nicely, actually developing a bit faster than I expected, and Fedora 7 is a great place to try them out. They will certainly ease Xen management (and other virtualization technologies on Linux, for that matter) in the future and I look forward to taking advantage of them when they make their way into RHEL 5.1."

http://enterpriselinuxlog.blogs.techtarget.com/2007/06/07/fedora-7-xen-first-look/