2 Million Fedora Core 6 installs

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Mar 7 13:13:48 UTC 2007

ok, ...
but there is only ONE machine which comes and take the mirror. The
Machines in my LAN are pointed to my own mirror in the LAN and you
cann't count them, because they are not updating by a mirror in the
Internet ...

as far as I know, a adress as 192.168.1.25 with netmask 255.255.255.0 is
not routed or seen in the internet :-)

But you're also right with the mail before ...
the next time I write a e-mail I have to red first (and better) the
words you wrote like this

>This is already explained clearly in statistics page I
>referred to. Do read that first.

So enjoy the day, night or morning

Regards

Gerold