Fedora: champions of community!

Hi

"Fedora 7 Test 4 was launched last week and I’m excited! Right now I’m downloading the ISO to try it out and, although I’m aware that there are plenty of new features for me to explore in the distribution itself, many of the elements that have me most excited are changes relating to their infrastructure: they are setting out to empower the community more than any other distribution has."

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/blogs/fedora_champions_of_community