Re: Mascot - Blue Arrara

On 4/12/07, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
If the community comes up with a mark that *they* own, and that mark is a
good mark that a lot of people like, then I'm 100% for it.

I'm sooooo very tempted to dig up my old scapegoat svg and re-submit
for mascot consideration.

-jef"if i paint myself in shades of the standard fedora colors, and
take a picture of myself... can I be the mascot?"spaleta