Metrics for F7

I hope this is on-topic for this list, apologies if not.

After reading the latest ( now much improved ) Fedora Weekly News, I followed a link to Mr. Spevack's blog. I took the time to review some older posts, one where he spoke of the 2 million mark of FC6 users. Although I was aware of that information, it sparked a thought.

My question :

Once F7 comes out, will those unique IP address for FC6 be compared to the F7 data, so when counted F7 users reach 2 million ( or more ! ), the people that were FC6 users will be separated out as upgrade users, not "new to Fedora" users.

Likely this has been discussed somewhere before, but I haven't seen it, or it is important to me and no one else.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265