Re: Flyer to spread

Hi Chitlesh,

its a really cool project :) i have posted at http://www.linuxpakistan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=37680#37680 i hope many will take benefit from this project !

keep the good work going... !

Cheers

On 11/2/07, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh fedoraproject org > wrote:
Hello there,

Here is a flyer for Fedora Electronic Lab (8 pages) describing all its features.

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/fel-flyer8.pdf

Feel free to send a copy to your friends.

I don't know whether it might be useful to anyone. I've made an
abstract for my university and laboratory where I showed our progress
and the actual benefits, FEL could give.

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/fel-abstract.pdf

regards,
Chitlesh
--