What do I need to do if I want to translate fedoraproject.org?

Hi,

What do I need to do if I want to translate fedoraproject.org 's main
page[1] to Bengali?
I can see nine languages[/ar,/ca,/en etc...] listed there though all
these translated pages mostly redirect to fedoraproject wiki [2]in
english...so how mush do I need to translate ?
--
Regards,
Susmit.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/