Re: What do I need to do if I want to translate fedoraproject.org?

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
Hi,

What do I need to do if I want to translate fedoraproject.org 's main
page[1] to Bengali?
I can see nine languages[/ar,/ca,/en etc...] listed there though all
these translated pages mostly redirect to fedoraproject wiki [2]in
english...so how mush do I need to translate ?

About 3 or 4 pages. The procedure is outlined in

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2007-October/msg00077.html

Recent note

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2007-November/msg00001.html