graphics

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Nov 2 23:39:17 UTC 2007

> Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
>
> > Only thing though is that I love how the desktop background changes
> > colours in F8 so I'm not to sure if we would lose that if we switched
> > backgrounds.
>
> You will unless you create a animated version of it. Details of that
> were posted to fedora-art list earlier by Mo.
>
> Rahul

A crazy thought to differentiate Fedora more from the others could be
(sorry art-list) a release of new backgrounds to represent different
times of the year with an opt out clause. What I mean is the following.

Halloween Graphics
Christmas graphics
Ramadan(sp?) graphics
The Jewish one (sorry I don't know what it is called)

They get installed by default at different times of the year so you have
evolving desktops overtime.

Cheers,

Marc