Re: Flyer to spread

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
Hello there,

Here is a flyer for Fedora Electronic Lab (8 pages) describing all its features.

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/fel-flyer8.pdf

Feel free to send a copy to your friends.

I don't know whether it might be useful to anyone. I've made an
abstract for my university and laboratory where I showed our progress
and the actual benefits, FEL could give.

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/fel-abstract.pdf

You should upload the source files somewhere.