The unabated development of Fedora Linux

Hi,

A older look at Fedora which has now been updated to cover recent releases including Fedora 8 after a little prodding from me. There is another separate review planned too.

http://linux-noob.com/review/fedora/development/

"Well by now you are hopefully either downloading Werewolf or using it. The dust has hardly settled on the release of WereWolf and even so, Fedora's development is continuing with tremendous force, the plans, seeds and ideas for Fedora 9 (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList) are already being put in place.

I'm quite sure that Fedoras' competitors must wonder what tricks are left up Fedoras' seemingly endless sleeves, and my guess is 'many'."