give fedorapeople.org and other parts of fedora some press

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 6 23:14:03 UTC 2007

John Poelstra wrote:

> And... I realize some in particular are likely to suggest that I do it
> all myself because "that is how all this works, etc., etc., etc." :)  I
> am not able to do it at this time.  So if what I am suggesting is is not
> possible I understand.

A list of things you had in mind specifically if anything would be
helpful. I will try and write some things covering the other supportive
systems of Fedora. Otherwise I can include those in a review in Red Hat
magazine with more details soon.

> If we planned some of this in advance we could create a serious drum
> beat with the press and news outlets for F9--Red Hat Communication said
> they would help, but need lead time.  This makes me think it would be a
> good thing to put on a schedule to remind ourselves to do in advance ;-)
>  I am able to help with that.

That would be useful. Meanwhile I did some work on the feature list to
give you a headstart.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList

Rahul