Max Spevack speaks about the release

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-November/msg00003.html

"On Thursday November 8th (about 3:00 PM GMT), Fedora 8 will go live to
the world, and you will be able to download it at
http://fedoraproject.org.
The bits are all finalized, the mirrors are synced, and the torrents are
primed. But until we flip the switch, you will have to tide yourself
over with this -- my personal Fedora 8 release announcement.
Fortunately, it's pretty long, so if you read it all, Fedora 8 might be
released by the time you have finished!"

Already up on Digg....
http://digg.com/linux_unix/Max_Spevack_s_Fedora_8_pre_release_announcement

Cheers,

Marc