An old hat with new tricks: Fedora 8 officially released

Hi

That just about sums it up.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071108-an-old-hat-with-new-tricks-fedora-8-officially-released.html

"I've been experimenting with Fedora 8 test 3, and I like what I see. This is a nice release with a pretty sweet assortment of features that you won't find anywhere else. Fedora still manages to differentiate itself and rise above many other contenders by delivering early access to new technologies."