Fedora Store special interest group

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 17:50:50 UTC 2007

I have created a new SIG (Special Interest Group) to try to solve, this
time in a more formal way, our swag problems.  A basic page is up on the
wiki that talks about some initial workflow questions, etc.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

If you are willing to commit some time to helping with this problem,
feel free to sign yourself up.  I have taken the liberty of adding
Mairin Duffy and Jack Aboutboul to the SIG -- the former because she
asked me to devote some time to this problem and the latter because I
have decided that I want him involved.  ;)

I am purposefully using fedora-marketing-list for the email instead of
starting Yet Another Email List.

We will have a kick-off meeting on Wednesday in the #fedora-marketing
channel on IRC, at 18:00 GMT.  For your own time zone, see
http://tinyurl.com/2g37uv

Thank you,
Max